-Jenna
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Computer Anxiety
So as a member of my generation, I am expected to know everything about electronics and to be quite honest I am rather savvy with MOST technology. The problem is that I have been using a Mac since high school and have fallen very far behind in most new computer programs, (since Mac is not compatible with ANYTHING). I only know how to use Microsoft office programs and paint, that is about it. I am nervous about getting frustrated with these new programs because I am used to being the one people ask when they are having trouble with things. Hopefully I will be able to pick them up easily or at least be humble enough to be patient. But overall I am so excited to learn all of these programs that will help me in my classroom and in the future period. I cannot wait to see all of the fun and exciting things that we do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am also a little worried about learning some of these new programs, I get flustered and angry very easily when I don't understand things. However, I look at it as we are still more savvy than most and we are able to catch on rather quickly! =)
ReplyDeleteI am a mac lover too and things have become much more compatible and all this software is available on the mac.
ReplyDelete